Kidman Park SA 5025Sold $1,150,000
Amazing luxury home. Designed & built by bespoke builder Genworth Homes.
House Sold - Kidman Park SA
Built by master luxury builder Genworth Homes for a member of their family, this is a home of absolute quality, perfectly positioned on a unique tree lined street.
Designed and constructed with the natural environment in mind, this is not just a luxurious home, but a bespoke sanctuary where the resident can escape the world and live in awe of their surroundings. The home displays mastery of the elements, with wood, stone, light and beautiful outdoor areas coming together to create spaces that will elevate every aspect of your life.
Expansive double glazed glass throughout the two downstairs living areas enhance the ambience, while upstairs the huge 5-star luxury master bedroom complete with balcony and amazing views, walk in dressing room, 2 massive bathrooms, extra wide hallway and 3 large additional bedrooms (for a total of 4 bedrooms) ensure the family’s needs are well catered for.
To the rear a manicured leafy garden creates a sense of intimacy and privacy.
The quality of this home is really nothing but the best. The planning and quality of build together with the quality of the fixtures and fittings that are in this residence make it a home that is truly something very special.
The home itself has an entrance hallway that leads to a more formal living room with a wonderful view to the front of the residence where huge leafy trees line the street. This room could also be used as a large and inspiring home office or even a fifth bedroom.
The kitchen is state of the art style and quality with ample storage.
The home further includes on the lower level an excellent laundry facility, stunning powder room and a courtyard utility area with clothes line and storage.
This home also includes a double lock up garage with drive through into the outdoor living area for a 3rd vehicle if you so desired or opening up into the garage for entertainment on a grand scale.
A stunning garden (with automatic irrigation system) setting surrounds this home with mature hedging and trees to suit easy living.
– When our friends come to our home we often get comments about the open space, beautiful gardens and 5 star luxury ambience.
– We have thoroughly enjoyed living in this amazing home.
– Many professional designer hours have been spent to ensure luxurious and textured details.
– The neighbours are friendly, the street is peaceful and we enjoy walks to the park and river nearby
– We have enjoyed living in this tranquil street lined by trees planted originally for the driveway to Mr Kidman’s Estate.
Home Build Quality
– Custom built home by luxury bespoke builder Genworth Homes.
– Fully custom Jag Kitchen and joinery.
– Solid Spotted Gum flooring.
– Huge 9.7KW Solar system with dual German SMA inverters.
– Automatic motorised premium outdoor blinds recently installed.
– Custom Italian Silk-Velvet Bed Head in master bedroom.
– Custom Silk Curtains throughout.
– Premium underlay and carpet.
– Marble floor tiles in master bathroom.
– Heated Floors in both ensuite and master bathroom with full timer, program and climate control.
– Heated towel rails in ensuite and master bathroom.
– Concealed cisterns in all bathrooms.
– Digital Lockwood lock on entry door to home from garage.
– High quality and professionally installed synthetic lawn in back garden.
– Built in cupboards and fridge provision in garage along with TV which opens to BBQ / entertainment courtyard.
– Fully integrated fridge, Siemens microwave, oven, steam oven and plate warmer.
– LED Illuminated kitchen mixer tap with high-flow water filter and Puratap.
– Outdoor living area with Electrolux Gas wall mounted BBQ and Beef Eater Range Hood.
– Reverse cycle air conditioner with 5 zone control.
– Fully integrated Hills Home Hub with ceiling speakers, Infra Red and Video distribution throughout the home and control points in most rooms and courtyard.
– Bulk-head built-in projector with automatic drop-down screen which turns the living area into a cinema-style experience at the push of a button.
– Yamaha amplifier with 4 zone control allowing for music in most rooms.
– Hills alarm with monitoring provision and sensors throughout the home.
– Front of house security cameras and automatic light.
– NBN ready.
– Data and Cable points in most rooms.
– Emergency battery-backup lighting above stairwell
– Automatic lights in up-stairs corridor.
CT 6057 // 906
City of Charles Sturt
Council Rates: $1,841.75 p/a approx.
Water Rates: $210.16 p/q approx.
Built in 2009
West facing orientation
360 m2 allotment
If you are looking to call 3A Park Drive your home, then call George Atsalis on 0421 935 786.
Expressions of Interest closing 4/05 at 12pm USP
Offer form link: https://forms.gle/rBBx9NN8nzJSNcoS7
Disclaimer: Realm Realty, its agents, employees and media partners make every effort to ensure that the information presented here is true and accurate. In order to gather our information, we do rely on third party sources and therefore cannot give any guarantee or warranty with reference to the information, statements, dimensions, rates or figures contained within.
- 4 bed
- 2 bath
- Built 2009
- 2 Parking Spaces
- Air Conditioning
- Alarm System
- Land is 360 m²
- Floor Area is 273 m²
- 3 Toilet
- 2 Garage
- 2 Open Parking Spaces
- Remote Garage
- Built In Robes
- Floor Boards
- Outdoor Entertaining
- Ducted Heating
- Ducted Cooling
- Reverse Cycle Aircon